High Speed ADSL2+ Chipset with Integrated Wireless LAN and Voice
Ikanos’ Solos™-WV (CX94615) chipset includes a highly integrated analog front end (AFE) and a single-chip communications processor with both integrated voice and 802.11a/b/g MAC and baseband functionality. The product includes all the interfaces required to enable feature-rich customer premises equipment for broadband access and home networking.
The optimized WiFi architecture includes an easily tunable WiFi front end. The device also supports an Ethernet PHY, Ethernet switch, and HomePlug®/HomePNA™ devices through a 10/100 Ethernet MAC Media Independent Interface (MII). Support for USB 2.0 host/device applications is available for attaching peripherals such as print servers, network attached storage, cameras, or other USB input devices. Both parallel and serial flash (SPI) support is included in the Solos-WV for maximum design flexibility. The chipset’s ARM™-based RISC processor core supports industry standard operations such as Linux®.
Download the Solos-WV CX94615 product brief (PDF).
- Support for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+
- Integrated MAC/BB for high speed 802.11 b/g interfaces to Wi-Fi® transceivers and RF front end modules
- Integrated ARM10 network processor for high performance networking functions
- Integrated power regulators simplify power supply design
- USB 2.0 host/device support provides flexibility for peripheral attachment
- High speed SDRAM interface
- Integrated VoIP support for up to two channels of G.711, G.726, G.729ab, and other codecs
- VPN engine supporting DES, 3DES, AES, SHA-1, SHA-256, and MD5 operations
- Open OS support for ISOS, Linux, and third party stacks
For more information on development tools, contact Ikanos sales.