Next Generation VDSL Communications Processor
Ikanos’ Fusiv® Vx185 and Vx183 chipsets are high performance G.Vector-compliant communications processors designed specifically for the next-generation of services gateways.
The Vx185/183 are a next-generation convergence devices that leverage the advancements from the previous Fusiv family, while adding more processing power and critical interfaces to form the foundation for next-generation residential gateways. Advanced, multimode A/VDSL2 communication processors, the Vx185/183 provide leading edge processing power, interfaces, VoIP, multi-mode DSL and security, while supporting carrier class quality of service (QoS) and Gigabit wire-speed performance. Ikanos’ Vx185 supports all flavors of DSL, including ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2, and further enhances IPTV and triple-play networks by being fully compliant with the ITU-T G.Vector standard and bonding.
Download the Fusiv Vx185 product brief (PDF).
Download the Fusiv Vx183 product brief (PDF).
- G.Vector (G.993.5) Compliant
- Dynamic power management
- Wire-speed Gigabit packet processing
- Integrated A/VDSL2 datapump
- A/VDSL B=bonding support
- Single front end design for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2 (including 30a)
- SATA interface for network attached storage
- 2 x PCIe interface for concurrent, dual-band 802.11n (2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz)
- 2 x USB 2.0 high speed host
- DDR2 Controller
- Evaluation Systems
- Reference Designs
- Applications Notes
- Complete Software Suite
For more information on development tools, contact Ikanos sales