Highly Integrated VDSL Communications Processor
The Fusiv® Vx180 is an integrated communications processor that features a MIPS-based™ CPU core, VoIP capabilities, security, and best-in-class qaulity of service (QoS). It includes a multi-mode VDSL2 data pump that’s backward compatible to ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL for flexibility across a range of service provider deployments. The product easily integrates with home networking technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n, MoCA™, HomePNA™ and PLC . And the Fusiv Vx180 employs a unique distributed architecture that incorporates accelerator processor (AP) engines for data path functions, ensuring that the maximum host CPU processing power is available for customer applications.
The Fusiv Vx180 offers two analog integrated front end (IFE) options. The IFE-5 supports up to the 30a profile with 100 Mbps upstream and 100 Mbps downstream performance. The IFE-6 (integrated front end and line driver) supports up to the 17a profile and fallback to ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+.
- 500 MHz 32-bit MIPS-based™ host processor
- Accelerator Processor engines — 6 x 400 MHz
- Integrated VDSL2 data pump (backward compatible to ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL)
- Integrated DSPs for up to 4 channels of full-chain VoIP
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (GMII)
- IP-Sec security crypto-engine in hardware
- 32-bit PCI 2.2 interface
- 2 USB 2.0 interfaces
- FusivWare™ software stack
- Evaluation Systems
- Reference Designs
- Applications Notes
- Complete Software Suite
For more information on development tools, contact Ikanos sales.