Integrated Processor for ADSL Customer Premises Equipment
Ikanos’ Fusiv® Vx160 integrated communications processor is ideal for ADSL2+ routers, ADSL2+ residential gateways and other customer premises equipment. It combines a high-performance RISC processor and ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL physical layer data pump into one compact package. The Vx160 employs a unique distributed architecture that incorporates accelerator processor (AP) engines for data path functions, ensuring that the host CPU processing power is available for customer applications.
Download the Vx160 product brief (PDF).
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC host processor
- Accelerator processor engines — 5 x 200 MHz
- Integrated ADSL2 data pump
- Integrated DSPs for up to 4 channels of full-chain VoIP
- 2 Fast Ethernet ports (MII)
- 32-bit PCI 2.2 interface
- 2 USB 2.0 interfaces
- UTOPIA interface for ADSL/ATM connectivity
- FusivWare™ software stack
- Evaluation Systems
- Reference Designs
- Applications Notes
- Complete Software Suite
For more information on development tools, contact Ikanos sales.