Processor for Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
The Fusiv® Vx150 is a high-performance, cost-effective communications processor for building customer premises equipment that enables bundled voice and data services, and provides high-speed switching, routing, packet filtering, and firewall functions. It provides integration of full chain voice processing, signaling and network protocol processing and rich peripheral interface support. The Fusiv Vx150 employs a unique distributed architecture that incorporates accelerator processor (AP) engines for data path functions, ensuring that the host CPU processing power is available for customer applications.
Download the Fusiv Vx150 product brief (PDF).
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC host processor
- Accelerator processor engines — 4 x 200 MHz
- Integrated DSPs for up to 2 channels of full-chain VoIP
- 3 MII Fast Ethernet ports (1 multiplexed with UTOPIA)
- 32-bit PCI 2.2 interfaces
- 1 USB 1.1 interface
- UTOPIA interface for ADSL/ATM connectivity
- FusivWare™ software stack
- Evaluation Systems
- Reference Designs
- Applications Notes
- Complete Software Suite
For more information on development tools, contact Ikanos sales.