The Industry’s Lowest Power, Highest Performance CO Chipset
The Ikanos Velocity family of low-power, full-featured broadband A/VDSL access chipsets provide up to 100 Mbps symmetric bandwidth and operate at an unprecedented sub 1 Watt (W) per port power consumption. Both chipsets support 8a/b/c/d, 12a/b, 17a and 30a VDSL2 profiles as well as ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL standards.
Compliant with European Code of Conduct (CoC) power consumption standards, the Velocity chipsets utilize up to 30 MHz of spectrum. In addition, Velocity chipsets include Ikanos Quality Video (iQV) technology which enables exceptional delivery of data-intensive triple play applications, including multi-channel high-definition IPTV, high-speed data transmission, video on demand (VoD) and voice over Internet (VoIP).
Download the Ikanos Velocity product brief (PDF).
- Industry leading power profile that exceeds European Code of Conduct requirements
- Symmetrical performance up to 100/100 Mbps
- Assymetrical performance up to 100/50 Mbps
- Ikanos IQV™ technology for increased stability and performance supports 8, 12, 17 and 30 MHz Profiles
- Supports VDSL/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards
- Integrated QoS capabilities
- Firmware and OS-Independent APIs
- Evaluation Systems
- Reference Designs
- Applications Notes
- Complete Software Suite
- Bill of Materials
To find out more about the development tools, please fill out the sales inquiry form.