VDSL/VDSL2 Customer Premises Equipment Chipsets
Ikanos’ Accelity™ DA87781 VDSL2 CPE chipset provides advantages in performance, functionality, and cost, and is targeted at Ethernet bridges/ routers, wireless local area network (WLAN) and broadband residential gateways, and integrated access devices (IADs). The Accelity CPE chipset is a fully programmable, high-performance solution for triple-play broadband service.
The chipset includes a VDSL digital signal processor (DSP) and an analog front end (AFE) chip. The DSP integrates an Ethernet media access control (MAC) with media-independent interface (MII) for LAN connectivity. The Accelity design capitalizes on Ikanos’ many years of successful real-world DSL field experience and comprehensive understanding of standards-based xDSL technology.
Download the Accelity DA87781 Family product brief (PDF).
- Compliant with ITU-T VDSL2/G.993.2, VDSL/G.993.1 ITU-T, ANSI T1-424, ETSI TS 101
- 270, and China MII VDSL standards
- Long-reach support with US0 Band
- Fully integrated ATM/PTM support
- AFE integration of Tx and Rx filters
- Programmable transmit power levels and PSD masks
To find out more about the development tools, please fill out the sales inquiry form.