What We Value
- Trust – Builds and maintains trust by: making commitments and keeping them, talking straight, demonstrating respect in actions and words, creating transparency, and righting wrongs.
- Effective Decision Making – Engages in unfiltered dialog to arrive at decisions. Actively participates in defining what we do and how; actively listens and cultivates decisions from opposing positions, uses data to drive effective decision making, and once a decision is made –supports end decision and team goal.
- Commitment – Defines goals and plan of action. Assures teams are aligned. Embraces and adheres to compliance and traceability matrix for each project. Utilizes project portals and judgment to proactively communicate.
- Accountability – Holds oneself and others accountable for deliverables. Ensures every task has an owner. Takes ownership. Elevates issues as appropriate.
- Results – Focuses on achieving results. Works to retain customers and displace competitors. Manages operating expenses to appropriate levels.
- Team Leadership (management roles) – Provides clear, timely, and effective feedback to team members. Models effective team behavior and solicits 360 degree feedback in assessing performance. Clarifies roles and responsibilities. Invests in providing development plans for team members.